We offer external and digital sensor cleaning, trouble shooting and minor maintenance. If your equipment needs something we can’t offer, we can send your equipment* to the manufacturers’ repair facility.
How it works….
- In house cleanings are $25.00
- To help determine if your camera needs to be sent to the factory, please bring any of the following items that apply:
Battery, memory card, extra lenses. These items will not be sent to the factory.
- For SLR’s and lenses, please bring body cap, lens cap, and rear cap.
- Warranty repairs (usually 1 year) will require a sales receipt as proof of purchase. If you purchased your camera at Triple S Camera and no longer have your receipt, we can provide you with a new one.
- A $25 fee to ship your unit to the repair facility and back will be required.
- You will be called with a repair estimate in approximately 2-3 weeks. If you approve the estimate, the repair work will be started at that time. The repair could take approximately 2-3 weeks. You should expect to be without your camera for approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
- You will be called when your repaired equipment is ready to be picked up. The complete cost of the repair will be due at pick up.
*We can send to the following companies: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Fuji, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron. If you have a different brand, feel free to call us and we will see what we can do.